Are starting numbers necessary?
Every vehicle on the track must be able to be visually identified by a starting number. Please note the following requirements for this:
• Affix the numbers on the right and left side of the vehicle in a clearly visible position,
such as on the doors
• They must be produced with black numbers on a white background
• For private cars, the font height must be at least 22cm
• Shorter font heights are allowed for motorcycles
• Any other starting numbers on the vehicles must be made completely indecipherable
or removed, in order to prevent any confusion.