Trackdays for cars
Free driving with our Trackday organisers
Free driving at the BILSTER BERG is organised exclusively by our partners and customers. The Trackday organisers book the Track and carry out the driving events. They create a concept, determine the group sizes and categories and name their price for it.
Every Trackday organiser has his or her own focus. But the choice is wide, so there should be something for everyone: from a 3-hour after-work session to a whole weekend of track fun.
Click through the Events Calendar and find the event that suits you best.
All detailed questions about the schedule, participation, booking, etc. will be answered by the respective organiser. The contact details are listed under the dates in the Events Calendar.
This is what you can expect at Trackdays for free driving with cars in general:
- Group sizes of approx. 30 cars on the Track at the same time
- Group categories according to level of experience
- Driving your own vehicle
- Transponders are compulsory (transponders will be handed out on site
- Helmets are compulsory
- Limitations of the sound power per vehicle
- Sound monitoring with warning system in case of exceeding the guideline values
- Like-minded motorsport enthusiasts
- and much more…
All current dates can be found in the Events Calendar under the category “Free driving”:
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found in our FAQs just a click away.